1,741 people work in A. Tsyb Medical Radiological Research Center – branch of FSBI NMRRC of the Ministry of Health of Russia. Among them, there are 2 corresponding members of the Academy of Medical Sciences, 341 researchers, including 61 Dr.Scient,Med (including 25 professors) and 197 candidates of sciences, representing different but well integrated into the framework of tasks, areas of expertise: medicine, biology, physics, mathematics, engineering, chemistry, pharmacy, etc., 134 doctors. The center has developed engineering, technical and support services, vivarium, and rich library of scientific and patent fund.
Center Clinic has 400 beds and annually treats about 9,000 patients, including over 1,500 children. It performs about 2,500 operations.
Structure of the Center.
- Clinical Radiology sector
- Experimental Radiology sector
- Radiation-epidemiological sector - National Register
- Scientific-organizational department
Main scientific directions.
A. Tsyb Medical Radiological Research Center – branch of FSBI NMRRC of the Ministry of Health of Russia. Main directions of scientific research center focus on generating new scientific data in the following fields:
- Medical Radiology,
- General and Applied Radiobiology,
- Radiation Medicine and Epidemiology.
- Fundamental studies of the biological effect of radiation on humans and animals (new phenomena, laws, actions and theoretical generalizations mechanism);
- Creation of experimental and clinical trials of radiopharmaceuticals and medicinal agents;
- Development and introduction of new diagnostic and treatment technologies based on the use of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation;
- Dosimetric and experimental study of the medical use of neutrons, creating new products for neutron capture therapy;
- Development of new methods of radiation and combined treatment of malignant neoplasms;
- Development of new and effective methods of diagnosis and treatment of local radiation lesions covering tissues and internal organs;
- Development of photosensitizes, devices and new methods of laser and photodynamic therapy;
- Basic and applied research in radiation epidemiology: risk assessment of malignant tumors and systemic diseases in liquidators and the population as a result of radiation accidents;
- Retrospective dosimetry and indication of exposure.
http://mrrc-obninsk.ru/website of A. Tsyb Medical Radiological Research Center – branch of FSBI NMRRC of the Ministry of Health of Russia
Schedule of citizens reception by the head of medical organization and other authorized persons::
Director of A. Tsyb Medical Radiological Research Center – branch of FSBI NMRRC of the Ministry of Health of Russia, Dr.Scient.Med., Professor Vsevolod Nikolaevich GALKIN:
Monday 14.00-16.00, office 203.
tel. (484) 399-30-25, (495) 956-14-39
Deputy Director for Research and Clinical Work - Dr.Scient.Med Sergey Anatolyevich IVANOV:
Monday 13.00-15.00, office 205.
tel. (484) 399-30-90
Head Doctor – Nikolai Ivanovich YURCHENKO:
Tuesday 14.00-15.00, clinic No. 2, 1st floor
tel. (484) 399-30-48
Head of consultative out-patient department – Konstantin Valentinovich PAKHOMENKO:
Wednesday 14.00-15.00, room 108, 1st floor of polyclinic
tel. (484) 399-33-77
||P.Hertsen Moscow Oncological Research Center
+7 (495) 150-11-22
3 2nd Botkinski drive, Moscow, 125284
||A. Tsyb Medical Radiological Research Center
+7 (484) 399-33-48
10 Marshal Zhukov str., Obninks, 249031
||N.A. Lopatkin Research Institute of Urology and Intervention Radiology
+7 (499) 110-40-67
51/11, bld.3, 3rd Parkovaya str., Moscow, 105425
||FSBI NMRRC of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
+7 (495) 945-19-35,
+7 (495) 945-55-52
+7 (495) 945-68-82,
+7 (495) 945-86-59
249036, Российская Федерация, Калужская область, г. Обнинск, ул. Королева, д. 4
125284, г. Москва, 2-ой Боткинский проезд, д. 3