Department of Hospital Register and Analytical Statistics of P. Hertsen Moscow Oncology Research Center - branch of FSBI NMRRC of the Ministry of Health of Russia
Valentina Dmitrievna Mokina PhD Biol
Head of the Department:
Valentina Dmitrievna Mokina, PhD Biol
PhD Larisa Alekseevna Babayan.
Department was organized in 1999. The main functions of Hospital Register are implemented in a computer system MEDIS. The system operates in the department LAN and is a distributed software suite, aimed at addressing the information and statistical tasks.
It consists of specialized workstations:
- Admissions Department;
- Hospital Medical Statistics;
- Health services accounting subsystem;
- Long-term treatment results evaluation module.
The main problems to be solved with the use of automated MEDIS computer system:
- Automated registration of incoming patients in the Admission Department of the Institute and the formation of the necessary documents relating to the documentation.
- Obtaining operational information on the movement of patients and the use of hospital beds. Evaluating the effectiveness of the use of hospital beds fund (Form F-16).
- Entry of statistical cards (F-066/U) to be drawn up by doctors of medical offices at discharge of patients.
- Automatic generation of statistical reporting package for operation treatment units for any period.
- Automated registration of medical services provided to hospital patients
- Operational control of the correctness and consistency of the information supplied to the Admission Department and medical offices, and the adoption of measures for the timely correction of errors.
- Calculation of long-term results of treatment. Automated System MEDIS in the future is planned to be included as part of an integrated computer information network of the Institute.